Re-enter the world of Dominion with the new Second Edition
- Six cards in the original replaced with new cards
- One additional new card added (replacing blanks)
- Other cards changed to have better phrasings (that are functionally the same)
- Three cards changed very mildly ("you may" added to Moneylender, Mine, Throne Room)
- Base cards improved with art (like Base Cards but better)
- A trash playmat replaces the trash card
- Rulebook improved
- Cover art changed, and "Second Edition" added
- Expansion symbol changed
The new cards added to this version will be available in a separate Dominion: Update Pack.
You are a monarch, like your parents before you, a ruler of a small pleasant kingdom of rivers and evergreens. Unlike your parents, however, you have hopes and dreams! You want a bigger and more pleasant kingdom, with more rivers and a wider variety of trees. You want a Dominion! In all directions lie fiefs, freeholds, and feodums. All are small bits of land, controlled by petty lords and verging on anarchy. You will bring civilization to these people, uniting them under your banner.
But wait! It must be something in the air; several other monarchs have had the exact same idea. You must race to get as much of the unclaimed land as possible, fending them off along the way. To do this you will hire minions, construct buildings, spruce up your castle, and fill the coffers of your treasury. Your parents wouldn’t be proud, but your grandparents, would be delighted.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Games Paradise users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.