As a young sovereign you are cultivating your small Furstenfeld to supply goods to the local breweries. But you still miss your greatest dream: your personal palace. Your status will finally rise high enough to leave the vexed farming behind and to demand taxes from the surrounding rural population, so you can finally live in peace.
You harvest hops, barley and spring water and increase your wealth with a growing agriculture. Additional buildings help you to get the necessary funds for building the desired palace.
There are only two problems: Firstly, the demand for goods at the breweries is limited. The more goods the players produce, the faster the prices drop. Secondly, the palace needs more and more space. The closer you are coming to the victory, the smaller is your personal field for farming.
Furstenfeld is a game with easy rules, which you can immediately start. Each time you are confronted with new challenges:
- When do you start to build your palace?
- Which goods do you produce?
- Which additional buildings are helping you the most?
And when you finally master the base game, the expert game will already wait for you!
- 140 building cards (5 sets of 28 cards per player)
- 5 summary cards
- 7 demand cards for the breweries
- 6 palace price cards
- 1 game board with:
- 5 breweries with demand spaces for the demand cards
- 1 player order display (with 2 separate income tracks)
- 1 storage space for palace price cards
- 5 storage spaces for the goods tokens and coins
- 75 goods tokens (25 each of hops, barley and spring water)
- 5 player sheets "Furstenfeld" (each with 6 building spaces, one per player)
- 60 coins (35 grey "1" and 25 yellow "5")
- 5 palace price markers
- 5 player order discs (in the player colors green, red, blue, purple and orange)
- rules booklet
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Games Paradise users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.