Dear Dancin' Fools,
You are cordially invited to shake your fool thing at a special party at the one and only Flunkytown Disco, the hottest dance club in da' Bronx. As owner of Flunkytown, you can bet I'll be your boogie man on the dance floor all night long, as I always am. With that bodacious DJ Wolfman Bob crankin' the discs it will be one hapennin' night – and, hey, superstar singer Manny Baritone has promised to stop by and sign autographs. So bring your leisure suits, gold chains and platform shoes and take the love train down to Flunkytown, where we play that funky music till you die!
Be there or be square,
Stan A. Live
Know people with a taste for murder mysteries? Take a murderous trip back to the 70's with How to Host a Murder - Saturday Night Cleaver! You have been invited to a happenin' bash at Stan A. Live's world-famous discotheque, Flunkytown. You and your friends take on the roles of eight funky characters, imagining that you are gathered in an scandalous '70s disco where Death becomes someone's dance partner. All you and your guests will need to enjoy hours of suspense and intrigue is a sense of humour and a light-hearted approach toward deceit, larceny, sex, and murder. How to Host a Murder is so groovy, it's almost criminal!
* Vinny V. DiVichi: By day, Vinny is a mild-mannered mechanic, but by night, he explodes into the leisure-suited, gold-chained dynamo disco stud
* Brady Bunsch: A wild and crazy guy with a happening perm
* Angina Palpatori: A well-endowed beauty and a regular on the New York disco circuit
* Polly Esther Stuffincupp: A rich girl from Lawn Guyland, who loves "slumming it" and coming down to the Bronx discos every chance she get
* Knight Feevah: Mixes drinks at Flunkytown's bar
* Manny Baritone: Celebrity crooner
* Belle Badham: Stan A. Live's wife
* Chaka Moon: Always decked out in the latest fashions and a huge mink coat that trails on the ground, Chaka arrives each night at Flunkytown in a flashy white Lincoln, with a stud on each arm
* CD with details of the murder
* Host guide with instructions
* 8 guest invitations and envelopes
* 8 player name tags
* 8 individual player manuals
* Sheet of secret clues
* Diagram of the crime scene
* Optional menu and costume suggestions for the truly adventurous!
Games Paradise OFERS FAST COURIER SERVICES TO ALL METROPOLITIAN AREAS
Australia is a vast nation and shipping can be costly and take time because of this. We know this because we're Australian. The below is meant as a guide and for full terms and conditions of Games Paradise's Processing, Shipping and Delivery times please click here.
(i) Processing Times
Our Processing Times range from one day to four days depending on the availability of the products. As a guide, over 80% of our orders are processed the following day after order. For full Processing Terms please click here.
(ii) Shipping Policy
When do I receive FREE Shipping and how much does Shipping Cost?
If you're in Metropolitan Area and your order is over $89.00 of a standard or large parcel your Shipping is FREE. If your order is under $89.00 your shipping and handling charge will be $11.95. If you're in Regional Area and your order is over $200 of a standard or large parcel your Shipping is FREE. If your order is under $89.00 your shipping and handling charge will be $13.95.
For full terms and conditions of Games Paradise's Shipping Policy, please click here.
(iii) Delivery Guide:
We use established courier companies and Australia Post to ensure the fastest possibly delivery to you. Australia is a vast nation and delivery sometimes can be beyond our control. All Eastern seaboard Metropolitan delivery can be expected 1 to 3 days after processing. For all other Delivery times please click here.
Please note the following:
- We do not ship to PO. BOX address.
- Orders will require signature on delivery.
(iv) What if no one is there to receive the Goods I have ordered?
We have taken the effort to pack and ship your goods to you, so please make the effort to have someone there to sign for them. If you're not there the goods will be sent back to the nearest Courier Depot or Post Office for your collection.
(v) Click & Collect with Parcel Point
If you're not sure whether someone will be present at your delivery point Parcel Point is the perfect solution for you. Parcel Point fits in with you with a network of extended-hours collection points. With over 1,000 locations, open 7 days and late, you can now pick up your order at your local store - when it suits you. No more missed deliveries or waiting around for your order to arrive. Click here for more details.
(vi) Orders to New Zealand
All Orders to New Zealand will incur a MINIMUM shipping fee of $35.00AUD. Free Shipping rules do not apply on New Zealand orders. For LARGE or OVERSIZE parcels please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
(vii) International orders (excluding New Zealand)?
We do not ship overseas. However, if you are willing to organize your own courier service to pick up and deliver your order we might be able to help you place an order. Please email email@example.com to place an order.